April 10th, 2018
Hair care and hair care products have been revolutionized in the recent past. Gone are those days when our mother or grandmothers were in charge of our growing tresses. The best care then is to oil and hang them in braids, at times so tightly that tears would roll down the cheeks. The resultant rebuke would be “this way your hair will grow longer… do you want your hair to be long and nice or not?” well, quite nostalgic, but then things have moved exponentially, since the time and here we are to discuss the best hair masks that can give our hair the much-needed fillip to it.
Due to the exposure to polluting atmosphere, our hair gets damaged easily. To nourish and bring them back to their glorious originals, hair masks are essential. At the spa apart from hair mask, it is teaming up with before after treatment to ensure that the shine is back and also lasts for some time. At some spa, this is even named as “hair rebirth therapy” underline the importance of hair spa treatment.
It may not be easy or possible always to visit spas or saloon for the hair spa. Let’s check out what all can be done sitting in the sanctuary of home for the best treat to your hair-
1. Olive Oil Hair Spa: Olive oil is a rich source of antioxidants and excellent hair conditioner. Helps prevent hair damage by forming a protective barrier around the hair shafts.
2. Avocado Hair Spa: The avocado is an excellent source of nutrients which helps in nourishing your hair to prevent damage. Its fatty oils help condition your hair strands promoting hair growth. Works well dry hair.
3. Eggs for Hair Spa: Good source of proteins and goes well for normal hair type. Do take care not to rinse the mask with hot water, as there are chances of breakage.
4. Bananas for Hair Spa: Bananas are loaded with potassium, natural oils, and vitamins, a boon for healthy and shiny hair. An excellent treatment for dry and damaged hair.
5. Milk and Honey Hair Spa: This combination works well to retain the moisture on your hair and also nourish it with added protein that helps to gain the lustrous looking hair.
6. Coconut Cream Hair Spa: Coconut cream is a good source of vitamins B1, B3, B5, B6, C, and E which help dry hair types.
7. Beer Hair Treatment: Apart from repairing the malt present in beer helps the air to add volume. This is good for all hair types.
8. Cucumber Hair Spa: The exact nutrients like mineral silica, vitamins A, & C present in cucumber not only helps in hair growth but also strengthens it from the roots.
9. Fenugreek Hair Spa: This treatment is good for dull hair. This particular mask helps in adding volume by reducing dandruff, reduces excess oil secretion.
Prior to the application of any of the above-mentioned hair mask, a steam must be given to your hair to prepare the roots to get the full benefit of the mask.