April 10th, 2018
The head being our epicenter of all sensory nerves responsible for all our bodily activities, a special and focused attention is paid to our overall wellbeing. You may have experienced less warm to hot feel at the center of your head, this is because the blood circulation to this part of the head is the lowest. You can imagine what a wonder it can be to have a head massage. Proper and adequate blood and oxygenation take care of most our bodily ailments.
A head massage helps to stimulate the blood circulation to the scalp that leads to better oxygen flow and hair nourishing nutrients promoting a relaxed state of mind and on the side stronger and healthier hair growth. The certified therapist is knowledgeable and experts in draining out toxins and waste from head to neck to the lymphatic vessels, increasing its unhindered flow.
Apart from a relaxing and mood elevating process, a head massage assists not only at the physical level, but also at the emotional areas and concerns.
Let’s check how:
1. Relief from anxiety: Head massage is a mood lifter that happens due proper supply of oxygen to the brain. The brain functions optimally for clear thoughts and imaginations.
2. Enhanced energy level: The chakras are aligned properly, which has a powerful effect to lead a balanced and energized life.
3. Prevents sleep disorder: Many have got cured of sleeplessness, restlessness and insomnia with head massage therapy, which takes off the anxiety from the physical level.
4. Better memory: Unknowingly our brain getters cluttered with useless thoughts and memories inhibiting the memory storage. Head massage helps to reset the memory button by boosting memory capabilities through detoxification both at mental and physical level.
5. Relief from headaches: There are varieties of headaches that people complain of like migraines, pain at the back of the head, a throbbing sensation at the sides etc. A trained therapist would know the pressure points to relieve the patients of such pain areas through guided massage sessions. The blockage when cleared gives way to better circulation of the cerebral fluids all over our head.
6. Hair care: Hair care is assured, which has become a major concern for the young ones, who due to stressful lifestyles, are suffering from various kinds of hair loss. The massage ensures blood and oxygen flow to the scalp and hair follicles, which helps in hair growth and subsistence.
Mostly the head massage is done on the neck, head & face, shoulders and upper back along with the whole head for total effect.