November 7th, 2017
Do you ever just look at some celebrities and wonder how do they look so young? Drew Barrymore, Kim Kardashian and many other celebs are always looking younger despite their age. How do they achieve such ever-youthful skin? Apparently, these celebrities go on to some extreme measures to achieve that “perfect skin” and we busted some of those top-secret skincare treatments.
Warning: Some of these are extremely painful and should not be tried at home.
1. 24-Carat Gold Facial: This treatment is exclusively costly. It involves covering the face with 24-carat gold, and the mask is made up of hyaluronic acid and collagen. Mask is made up of microdermabrasion, bee-venom and gold serum. Recently famous model “BAR Refaeli” posted a picture of herself after receiving a 24-carat liquid gold facial.
2. Micro-Needling Treatment: It is also known as skin needling. Here, we use a device covered with tiny, shallow needles to pole holes in the skin surface. This causes micro-injuries in the skin, which promotes skin to increase collagen production, decreases fine lines, plumping the skin and it gives you younger look. Many celebs have gone for tis treatment, despite its long-term negative effects.
3. Vampire Face Treatment: It is also called as Platelet Rich Plasma, involves in extracting blood from victim’s arm and spinning it in a centrifuge to separate the plasma. The concentrated plasma is injected into the face. This process prevents wrinkles. Apparently, people get this procedure done to look younger.
4. Non-Ultraviolet Blue Light Treatment: Blue light treatment is to treat acne. It is a non-invasion procedure and painless. Blue wavelength range between 405-420mm kill the Propionibacterium acnes in the skin. This process has approved by FDA to treat mild to moderate acne vulgaris. Hence, this treatment is recommended.
5. Snake Venom Facial Treatment: When snake venom applied to the client’s face during the facial, clients can experience a relaxing effect on the skin. Snake’s venom gives a message to the muscle to not to contract. Thus, it results in improvement of overall skin texture, which reduces the wrinkles and fine lines on the skin. Snake venom treatment is customized according to the client’s skin.
These are some expensive skin care treatments used by Hollywood models and Actresses to get the “younger-looking” and glowing skin. Some of these treatments are recommended and some are not because they involve high-risk factors.
Do you know any weird face treatments? Let us know! In the comment section below. To know more about these types of skincare treatments, follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest.