O2 Spa Offers Corporate Spa and Wellness Program for Companies
Corporate wellness is a hassle free method to get the efficiency soaring as your employees re-energize with seated massages at work.
Our Corporate Spa & Wellness program will increase your Worker Productivity, Client Loyalty and Employee Health.
A healthy workforce = A healthy organization.
Corporate Package Details
Onsite Services(Mini Spa Setup Program)
- O2 Spa travels to you with our mobile spa services for yourself, for a spa party, or for corporate events. Our mini spa service station provides a shorter yet relaxing services for our clients.
- Minimum services required should be 25 services per visit.
- The services that can be offered are Foot Massage (or) Neck and Back (or) Head and Shoulder
- Time duration is 15 mins each.
- No of days in a week – to be discussed and decided.
- For details on pricing, Please fill the form & our corporate relationship manager will get back to you.
Gift Card Program
- Employers can use our Corporate Spa Wellness Program or Gift cards as the ultimate incentive, associate bonus, and birthday gift or simply as a reward for a job well done. Businesses can also use the Corporate Spa Wellness Program as an attractive perk to pursue new and/or loyal customers to increase sales.
- Min amount of Rs.1000/- for gift cards is applicable
- Discount of 15% would be Provided.
- This is valid for min 15 cards
- This is a cost-effective way for corporations to provide employees with a very enjoyable wellness program.
- Corporate Membership.
- Individual membership.
- Note: Memberships and Gift Cards are not valid in Delhi Airport.
Benefits to Employees
- Decreased stress and fewer stress and ergonomics-related injuries.
- Improved Circulation and Immune System Boost.
- Lower Muscle pain and Relief from Headaches.
- Lower Blood Pressure.
- Improved Thinking and Enhanced Flexibility.
Benefits to the corporate
- Reduced Medical and Disability costs.
- Heightened Employee Productivity.
- Increase in Employee Morale and Team Bonding.
- Reduced turnover and Absenteeism.
- A Competitive Edge in Hiring.
Why O2 Spa?
- India’s Largest Chain of Spa’s – Completely Company Owned and Operated.
- Over 6 Lakh Guests served by 800+ Employees as of January 2015.
- Large and diversified menu with over 64 services in Beauty and Massage tr
- Dedicated Customer Support Center for all Guest Queries.
- Strong Technical backbone including online appointment booking and payment facility.
- Experience in operating across various verticals – Airports, Hotels, Malls, High Street Locations and Trains.
- Operate Mobile Spa – Pop-up Spa at Corporate Locations and Events.