Customer Loyalty programThe Objective of Customer Loyalty Program is to express our gratitude to you and thank you for visiting our outlets. Loyalty points are a gesture of goodwill. We want you to feel delighted and keep coming back to us. It has launched on 1st June 2016.
How will it workYou would become a member after using our services. You would be advised at the time of billing, and would also receive an SMS. You would also earn points based on the amount spent before tax and would be able to see the accumulated points on the O2 Spa App. You would receive communication regarding the points and exclusive offers via email and SMS.
Loyalty Point Matrix
|Customer activity||Points earned|
|First visit and payment||200|
|Referring a new guest||500|
|Purchase of a service||200|
|Purchase of a product||250|
|Purchase of a package||200|
|Purchase of a gift card||400|
|Downloading the APP||400|
|Online – Booking an appointment||400|
Terms and Conditions
- You can redeem your points against the services after you have earned a minimum of 1500 points.
- You cannot redeem more than 40,000 points at a given time, which is the maximum limit.
- You need to visit with a prior appointment and mention that you are a Loyalty Customer while booking.
- Points would be calculated with effect from June 1, 2016, and previous services would not be considered to earn points.
- All the disputes related to points would be resolved by the Loyalty Manager. You can either write directly, or the Vertex/Outlet team can follow up, on your behalf. The escalation Matrix would be applicable in this case.
- You would receive and SMS after the purchase of services, and an email would be sent to them every 15 days/ or one month.
- You would also receive emails about special offers and packaged being rolled out for them, in advance.
- You will also receive updates on such messages via their app accounts. There will be a dedicated email ID firstname.lastname@example.org managed by the Guest Relations and Loyalty Manager.
- You can call the contact center (Vertex) and inquire on your points, status, and redemption.
- You would have to make prior appointments to use services and redeem their points. You would have the option to pay part cash and rest on points. Membership customers would also earn on a point basis, on the amount spent at the outlets.
- Any customer who has earned about 1000 points would be advised that he/she has earned 1000 points;
- You would be engaged, on a regular basis, through emails and teasers, about new products and services, and developments in the company, such as the opening of new outlets and new offers.
- The Loyalty Program is our Customer Service Program where we offer points as a gesture of goodwill to you. We offer 8 points for each 100 Rupees spent on our products and services. This is to just say thank you for being an O2 Customer. These points can be earned or redeemed at any of our 55+ outlets across 16 Cities in India.
- Once you use a service at any outlet of O2 Spa, You will automatically become a member. For your convenience, the membership number would be your registered mobile number.
- You will know about it by receiving a message after having used the services. This message would mention the bill amount and points earned for the same.
- The points can be verified for correct calculation by multiplying the amount spent, by 16. (Please note that this amount is excluding the tax. The tax is paid to the government and hence is not considered for the earning of points).
- We encourage you to download that O2 Spa app, which would also show your points. You would get bonus points for downloading the app.
- If you are not happy with the Loyalty Program, the DM/SM would resolve the issues then and there. If they are unable to resolve the issue, they can advise you, that they will raise this issue with Loyalty Manager and get back to you. If you want you can write to email@example.com. The same process would be applicable to CST as well.