Massage Services in Ahmedabad:
O2 Spa is the biggest day spa chain in Asia. O2 Spa outlets in Ahmedabad are spread across the city. Some of such outlets are located in Ahmedabad Marriott, Radisson Blu, Novotel, Narayani Heights Hotel, Renaissance Hotel and much more. Step into your nearest O2 Spa outlet in Ahmedabad and get Ahmedabad’s best spa and massage treatments, right away.
Let us take you through the services we specialize in.
- Balinese Massage: An O2 Spa Balinese Massage is what a dream massage feels like. It helps your body loosen up the tightened knots, activates the tissues and improves blood circulation. Our therapists are certified professionals. They imply the best massage technique and incorporate scientific methods of therapy to heal, alleviate and improve your body and its rhythm.
- Thai Massage: Thai Massage at O2 Spa is one of the best services you can choose. You are not required to take your clothes off for this massage as no oils are used in this therapy. The therapy starts with stretching your body slowly and steadily and making your body flexible by the end of the session.
- Aromatherapy: Bask in the goodness of essential oils and therapeutic massage at the luxurious ambiance of O2 Spa with an Aromatherapy massage. Essential oils are used to massage your body, to help heal body pains and boost your mood. The therapy is ideal for those who have mild body aches and need mental relaxation as well.
- Back and Neck: If your back experiences unpleasant aches and your neck feels sore, it’s probably because of a lot of tension, which has been built-up in your body, is now begging to be released. This massage will work into your muscles and helps release the tension, finally making you feel alleviated.
- Deep Tissue Massage: This is the ultimate massage for those who have severe soreness and pains in their body. If you have a tired body because of extreme sports or if you’re an athlete, this therapy is ideal for your body. The extreme stroking, kneading and squeezing will help alleviate stress, body pains, soreness and much more.