Work With Us
Great Company, Great Spas are made by Great people like you
You worth is enhanced if you work in a great Company. This is the right time to get advancement through your efforts with ours. O2 Spa has decided to provide a great opportunity with the goals of career advancement and personal development sought by you. Energetic individuals have a great future in as it is always on a lookout to attract talents to become a vital part of the fast growing Spa Industry.
Overview: O2 Spa
O2 Spa is known for making a difference and providing a rich culture, to youths who aim for challenge, and opportunity and are ever ready to make an impact. We have many requirements on a daily basis for more than 81 locations in India, UAE and USA.
O2 Spa Recruitment Process
Submit Your Resume: email@example.com
As a part of our ongoing recruitment drive, we constantly receive profiles through various sources. There are referrals also, once you have the zeal to work with required qualification you can ask to join our workforce.
Following the screening procedure interviews are held with HR/ the Cluster Manager/ the Business Head.
Based on the viewpoints and the opinions expressed by you, the Recruitment process will be taken forward. Possession of drive, zeal and the urge to move forward will help you to make an impact in the Selection Process.
After completing the requisite formalities the Recruitment takes place.
Perks and Benefits
There are several perks and benefits offered to the individual commensurate with the abilities, qualification possessed by the applicant.
The Spa Therapist is the person on the job and gives a professional massage and body treatment to our guests. Possessing thorough knowledge and excellent communication skills regarding the massage modalities, he/she has a general understanding of body treatments and is ever eager to train in spa specific massage and body treatment. There is a great learning of the product and service knowledge which is an essential element in providing wellness solutions to meet the needs of our guests.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Punctuality in shift timing and in each appointment and the ability to perform services within the appropriate time allotted for the service.
- Provide consistent professional massage and body treatments considering spa protocols and accepted certification practices.
- Effectively answering informing and educating guests about specific wellness concerns.
- Being flexible with schedule, supporting the needs of the spa.
- Proper care for equipment and using the proper amount of product.
- Having complete knowledge and understanding of all services and products offered.
- Upholding the sanitation and sterilization standards considering the legal directions and policies and procedures of the spa.
- Performing preparatory work, and maintaining cleanliness.
- Communicating to management all matters involving staff /guests in the spa that require attention.
- Actively carrying out promotions and programs of the spa, and knowledge of treatments, services, and discounts available.
- Professionalism and courtesy.
- Providing accurate, appropriate and immediate responses to guests.
- Working even without direct supervision.
- Maintaining a positive attitude
- Regular and punctual approach in attending, and participation in training and meetings for the spa.
- Assisting in all areas of spa operation as per management directives.
Position: Duty Manager
Working Hours: 9hr shift
Location: O2 Spa Salon properties across India
Reports directly to: Spa Manager & Cluster Manager
Effectively interact with customers and ensure high service quality to all guests and maximize revenue generation of spa through successfully assisting the Spa Manager.
Responsibilities and Accountability
- Manage spa front desk operation which includes but not limited to, staff scheduling, training, inventory etc.
- Resolve all guest/member complaints, to ensure guest satisfaction.
- Provide information and assistance to all staff and guests.
- A point of contact in the absence of the Manager
- Perform openings and or closing procedures as necessary.
- Lead the therapists and aestheticians in all issues relating to guest satisfaction, safety, sanitation and spa profit maximization.
- Conduct employee evaluations and timely feedback by maintaining open communication with team members.
- Assist with administration duties such as attendance, scheduling, forecasting, stock taking and orders.
- Assist with marketing and publicity opportunities.
- Maintain effective relations with all departments at hotel/mall.
- Ensure all certificates/licenses/equipment are current and maintained.
- Manage training and delivery of team members.
- Maintain industry knowledge and understanding.
- Comply with all standard operating procedures and policies of O2 Spa Salon Pvt. Ltd.
- Perform all other related duties assigned by the Management.
- Ensure Guest, team and personal health and safety is maintained at all times, reporting any concerns in a timely manner.
Key performance Indicators:
- Revenue: 50%
- Customer service &Retention: 30%
- Adherence to Sop: 20%
Qualification & Experience:
- Graduate with at least one year experience
Position: Spa Manager
Working Hours: 9hr shift (1:00 pm to 10:00 pm)
Location: O2 Spa Salon properties across India
Reports directly to: Cluster Manager
The Spa Manager holds the pride of a place and is supposed to play a dynamic role in the day to day operations. They are directly responsible for overseeing the execution/implementation of key business initiatives. They must provide an impeccable customer service, and run the operations smoothly, efficiently and profitably.
The Spa Manager is responsible for managing a team comprising Beauty Therapists and Assistants. There is a need for ensuring that all policies/procedures are communicated and followed. There is an additional need to maintain positive employee relations.
A Flexible approach is extremely desirable in matters of varied shifts, weekends, evenings, and holidays.
Enhanced and signified Customer Experience
Providing consistent high standards of customer service
Protect employees and customers by providing a safe and clean spa and leisure environment.
Deal with all membership enquiries, sales and renewals.
Ensuring all complaints are dealt with quickly, and efficiently and in confidence, and also initiating corrective actions.
Empowering all team members to deal with customer complaints
Ensuring the answers/response of all emails, website and Facebook enquiries and feedback
- Consistently developing, promote and growing retail sales and services.
- Achieving financial objectives by monitoring membership, visitors and beauty treatment bookings.
- Analyzing monthly KPIs to create work schedules and reviewing business targets and sales.
- Guiding business decisions by awareness of industry trends.
- Maintain a strong menu of services of artistic and aesthetic value.
- Ensuring maximum buyer impact.
- Monitoring appointments and bookings
- Liaise with the Sales and Marketing Manager to develop an effective marketing strategy.
- Maintaining and updating all internal and external signage and availability of promotional literature.
- Promotions and activities to stimulate sales, staff and customers.
- Liaising with the Sales and Marketing Manager other Heads of Department/Supervisors
- Attending monthly Operations meetings
- The Spa Manager should be a top professional and create a motivating environment.
- Interviewing and selecting members to develop a capable team.
- Ensure that beauty therapists are fully trained and competent
- Guiding staff to be careful, problem solvers, cooperative, accommodative and fair.
- Authorizing annual leave for all spa staff, and ensuring that company demands and bookings are met
- Maintaining positive employee relations by effective communication.
- Holding monthly staff meetings and providing copies of minutes
- Ensuring the security of the Spa facility at the close of each day as per company requirements.
- Ensure good maintenance of equipment.
- Observing environmentally friendly practices
Health and Safety
- Ensuring risk assessments are written for all procedures, along with associated safe operating procedures.
- Ensuring all spa staff are trained and given regular updates on risk assessments and safe operating procedures.
- Ensuring monthly fire safety checks and panic alarm checks.
- Attending quarterly health and safety committee meetings.
- Preparing departmental inspection reports.
- Playing a dynamic role in training and enhancing the qualification throughout the tenure.
- Effectively managing the purchases and Expenses as budgeted.
- Ensuring that a pricing policy is compiled complied and adhered to.
Job Description: Business Development Manager
The primary role of the Business Development Manager is to increase and ensure the presence of new clients through an effective networking, and by adopting correct and relevant advertising. They must adopt a persuasive approach and convince potential clients.
They also need to grow and retain existing accounts by presenting new solutions and services.
Business Development Managers must possess the ability to work with mid and senior level management, marketing, and technical staff.
- They are required to possess a thorough knowledge of the market, and the trends and solutions.
- Besides, they need to identify potential clients,
- Research and build relationships with new clients.
- Set up meetings for better business
- Develop proposals that answer the demands and needs of clients.
- Participate in pricing process
- Handle objections by clarifying, emphasizing agreements
- Adopting persuasive approach and highest negotiation skills
- Enhance existing relationships.
- Attending Industry Functions, Association Events, and Conferences, and providing feedback /information.
- Developing new services, products, and distribution channels.
- Identifying new opportunities for campaigns/services,
- Using knowledge of the market and competitors, and identifying unique propositions.
Management and Research
- Submitting Weekly Progress Reports and ensuring valid data.
- Ensuring that the data is accurately entered o Forecast sales targets and ensure they are met by the team.
- Ensuring a powerful positive performance of all team members
- Presenting Business Development Training and Mentoring